The 3rd International Conference on Computer and Information Science and Technology (CIST'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to computer and information science and technology. The goal of CIST'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
CIST is an acronym for Computer and Information Science and Technology.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Electrical and Computer Systems (IJECS) (publication fees may apply)
CIST'18 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Anonymity Technologies
- Applied Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Vision
- Modeling and Simulation
- Wearable Computing
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Luigi Benedicenti,
University of Regina, Canada
Biography & Abstract
Dr. Ziad Kobti,
University of Windsor, Canada
Paper Submission Deadline
Notification to Authors