5th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (CIST’20)
August 13 - 15, 2020 | Prague, Czech Republic
The 5th International Conference on Computer and Information Science and Technology (CIST’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to computer and information science and technology. The goal of CIST’20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
CIST is an acronym for Computer and Information Science and Technology.
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
CIST’20 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system. If you have a paper on an additional topic,…
Learn More »
The Conference Chair will be announced shortly.
Thank you for your patience.